Fix Invalid Imei Android For All Device Without Pc 100% Work
Fix Invalid Imei Android For All Device Without Pc 100% Work - Select the MTK Settings Menu, several menus will appear, select the "Connectivity" tab then "CDS Information". Then select "Radio Information" Fill AT + add to AT + EGMR = 1.7 for simcard 1.
If you want to develop an Android system, surely you have experienced a loss of IMEI, you usually get this problem when you are done doing Flash, Factory Reset and Root on your Android smartphone.
The bad result of losing the IMEI is that your smartphone does not get an SOS signal, so you can no longer surf the internet or even just send an sms or telephone. Surely that is very disturbing right?
The IMEI consists of a unique combination number, so the IMEI between one smartphone and another will not be the same.
Invalid IMEI is a common problem that is often faced by most MediaTek devices including Xiaomi Redmi, Micromax, Oppo, Samsung, Vivo, HTC, Sony, etc.
What is an IMEI?
The IMEI stands for International Mobile Equipment Identity and is a unique number assigned to each cellphone, which is usually found behind the battery.
Since 2004, the IMEI appears in the AA-BBBBBB-D-D format. Parts labeled A and B are known as the Allocation Code (TAC). The TAC section of the IMEI identifies the manufacturer and device model.
For example, the Google Pixel TAC code is 35-161508, while the iPhone 6s Plus is 35-332907. Some models have several TACs depending on revisions, manufacturing locations, and other factors - iPhone 5C has a total of five different TAC codes.
Six digits C represent your device's unique serial number, and this is determined by the handset manufacturer. Section D IMEI is a check digit that ensures the IMEI meets the Approval and Guidance. Check numbers are displayed on the packaging to prevent IMEI from being properly recorded, but are not part of the documented IMEI.
The IMEI number of the cellular telephone connected to the GSM network is stored in the database (Register EIR Equipment - Equipment) which contains all valid cellular telephone equipment.
How Can I fix Invalid IMEI On My Phone Without Root or PC?
- Below is how to restore the Invalid IMEi lost due to flashing, Rooting or otherwise.
- Download and Install MTK Engine on Google Play, and you can try accessing Enter EngineerMode by pressing the button * # * # 3646633 # * # *
- Select the MTK Settings Menu, several menus will appear, select the "Connectivity" tab then "CDS Information".
- Then select "Radio Information" Fill AT + add to AT + EGMR = 1.7 for simcard 1.
- If you are successful, the AT command will appear sent.
- Next Restart the Android Smartphone, then the IMEI is valid for use on your smartphone.
Or you can try using the following method, if the instructions above do not produce the expected solution
I found a good solution:
DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Need to root the phone - I use z4root
- Install Root.Explorer (in the archive)
- Using Root Explorer you must replace (maybe you will need to press "Mount R/W" on top right corner of the program screen) .modem.img from the archive to this location of the phone /etc/firmware/.modem.img (do not delete the old file !!! replace it!)
- Set permissions for the .modem.img file to rw-r--r--
- Restart the phone and maybe will be OK, but if it is not go to next step
- IMEI information is stored in /data/nvram/md/NVRAM/NVD_IMEI/MP0B_001. Maybe changing of your original IMEI is not good idea because it is against the law but if you don't have copy of that file BEFORE the factory reset you can use temporary IMEI file located in the arhive.
You May Like Also : Cara Memasukan IMEI Yang Hilang Setelah Hp Di Root